|DM| servers fail to met expectations of a regular player

« Older   Newer »
Methos
view post Posted on 19/4/2012, 17:33

Dear Dangerous Monkeys,
I have been playing this game now for more than five years, longer than the PSL exists, this year my PSL registration has it's fourth anniversary. I have been in a number of different fun clans and have been fragmachine on public servers against members of any clan.

Today your server's switched from old HopMod to Wahnmod - some development which some might see as good, others as bad. Since some people base their opinion on the statics the players make on PSL servers (like Apprentice in his recently application) I do have my doubts that this is a good development and |DM| servers will be visited by the same skill level of players as PSL (DMs should not be the problem, but except those who plays there?). My doubts about this have been to some extend validated when I joined your server and saw two players playing there with a dozen bots... but who cares, I don't really give a f*ck about claning and PSL stats.
The reason why I am actually writing this post is another one - during my time playing (and I often play aliased) I have been forced to spectator mode and being kicked by my then-clanmates when playing aliased with the protected clantag, I have been insulted by various players of "good" clans and I have seen (and suffered from) people abusing their auth powers.
What never happened, even though I got accused countless times by newbie players, that I got kicked because of cheating. I don't cheat, I am playing with an absolutely unmodified game and doesn't even use gay neon textures or texreducing for becoming better. In the end your established member |DM|Thomas managed to perform in regards to his admin tasks worse than the admins on NoobLounge.net or Jaunty's, by kicking me probably more because of rage than belief that I would cheat (too repeat myself: I don't cheat). NoobLounge admins were capable to talk with me, ask me if I would cheat and spectate how I play - |DM|Thomas managed to kick me with probably less than 40% accuracy and probably without any spectating (unless wahnmod has also some remote spectator mode). It's a shame that a somehow good player can't play aliased on your server without becoming victim of some overeager admin because you managed to shoot three people in a row without camping.
If there is any doubt I recommend you to watch your server demos from today somewhere between 17:50 and 18:07 German time (UTC+1).

Slightly pissed off,
Methos

Thomas_
view post Posted on 19/4/2012, 19:34

Thanks, locked.

view post Posted on 20/4/2012, 02:51

Group:
Elite Master Monkey

tl;dr

Did this guy really make an account just to whine to us? Someone has a bit too much free time on their hands.

Edit: I ended up reading it. I think maybe if you used more "gay neon textures" (whatever the fuck that even means) then maybe you'd feel a little bit less bitter about everyone around you and you'd rid yourself of that stupid superiority complex which you so conspicuously put on display.

Sincerely, someone who doesn't give two shits about your opinion because I've never heard of you and we're going to continue running our clan and the things the clan owns the way we want to.

view post Posted on 31/5/2017, 17:11

Group:
Elite Master Monkey

LOL yeah this happened

3 replies since 19/4/2012, 17:33   326 views