Cube 2 World

« Older   Newer »
Ace__
view post Posted on 8/3/2011, 02:46

Yo monkeys! Some of you guys will already know about this, put I'll post about it here just in case. I'm here to show you guys my new site: http://cube2world.org/

The site has a bunch of unique stuff I think you guys might like. Here's some of what I created:

Map guides: Full guides and helpful screenshots for all 100+ maps in Sauer.

Challenges: I've started two challenges currently. One of them is a trick jump challenge, where you need to show your trick jumping abilities in different ways and on different maps. The other is a mystery map challenge, where you are given a screenshot of a part of a map and need to identify which map is shown in the screenshot.

Racing: I've also started high scores tables for flagrunning in all 40+ CTF maps in Sauer. If flagrunning isn't your thing, you can also submit for the high scores tables for various race maps created by the Sauer community and see how fast you can complete the races.

I hope you guys will check out the site, and I'll see you around Sauer!

view post Posted on 13/3/2011, 20:08

Group:
Elite Master Monkey

ace, this is awesome!
i'm happy that you're doing this.

DarK'MatteR
view post Posted on 15/8/2011, 13:19

Hi! This is great ACE! Nice website and great info. I have one question. Do you still administer LMS? I haven't seen the evet take place in a while, and seems like you've been busy lately. I have a server up for Hide and Seek, (yes hopmod ;) and was wondering about doing something similar to LMS. I just don't want to steal your thunder. I was hoping to get an event at about the same time you had LMS. Just thought I should let you know.

Ace__
view post Posted on 20/8/2011, 05:45

nope, beast runs LMS, not me :P I guess you should ask him if hes going to continue it because I'm not sure if he is either

3 replies since 8/3/2011, 02:46   194 views