Challenge Ideas

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 3/4/2010, 01:15

Group:
Elite Master Monkey

Submit your ideas here :)

_beast_
view post Posted on 3/4/2010, 21:21

1. Ragdoll challenge (not well thought) - You must have ragdoll on and the ragdoll velocity must be at a specific number. The objective is to get your ragdoll to land on a specific spot. The only problems I can think of are that you couldn't tell if they are using the correct ragdoll velocity #, you could use a demo to show but then you will still not be able to prove their ragdoll # or two people may not see the same ragdoll if they are on the same server.

2. The planted Grenade challenge - The objective of this challenge is to get to a specific spot on a map by using a planted grenade jump. A planted grenade jump is not the same as a normal grenade jump when you shoot yourself directly as the grenade is released. This type of jump is when you shoot a grenade infront of you and time it for when it will explode. What you need to do is get the right time for the explosion, jump on top of the grenade, and finally land on the spot that you are directed to go to.

3. The limited ammo challenge - This challenge requires critical thinking based on the jump. The main objective is to reach a specific spot/area on a map by using the rules below, and, of course, have fun just like all other challenges (>^.^)>! For each challenge, you will be given the list of weapons allowed and the limited ammo for each of them.

There are my ideas :). I didn't want to name maps or areas on them because I like to do the challenges too q:)

WiDeN
view post Posted on 9/9/2011, 20:38

A sniper challenge would be fun.

Have specific spots that you may shoot from on the map. You can't shoot until you've made it to the sniper location(s). As many people as you want could play this instagib style.

WiDeN
view post Posted on 30/8/2014, 05:49

New challenge: I challenge all monkeys to have sex!! WITH WOMEN!!

view post Posted on 30/8/2014, 06:05

tai nam extra large

Group:
Super Fragger Monkey

Will do. I'll reply when done.

view post Posted on 7/3/2018, 16:51

Group:
Elite Master Monkey

QUOTE (BaBooo @ 30/8/2014, 06:05) 
Will do. I'll reply when done.

Well?
WELL?