Final macth PSL insta-ctf (DM vs W00p), About today's match (thoughts)

« Older   Newer »
RockKeyman
view post Posted on 11/1/2009, 03:25

Hi everybody.

Today we have the most important match ever for our clan. Getting to this point made our name famous in the whole Sauerbraten community, winning today could make it even better.

I'm writing this post of mine, thowing out what I think BEFORE the match, on pourpose. Indipendently from how it will be.

1st, thank you, thank you ALL, anyone who helped us, suggested things, supported us in any way. Members, enemy clans (who kicked our ass or who got ass kicked by us), stranger players, and even I'd like to thank admins, server holders and developers. Thanks everybody.

2nd, just wow! It's really a good result for a young clan like this!

3rd, we'll win, we'll lose, who knows. Of course we'll all here to win. But what I mean is that we are a group, a growing group, growing in number and in quality of his players. We love playing Sauerbraten, we dream of victories together, we feel part of this clan, and we're becoming a closer team each day goes by. Ley me say, I don't know other members, but that's all I've ever dreamed from a clan.

So, here we are. I invite averybody to spect and helping us shouting bad words without control during the match :lol:

I love you my friends
I love Sauerbraten

by |DM|RockKeyman

|DM|Colo
view post Posted on 11/1/2009, 03:30

wow man, really nice touching words

many will think its sissy, but i just found them great, really motivating and makes me really proud to be on this clan

i would choose to be member of this clan any day compared to others clans, this one just just AWSOME!!!

good luck tomorrow guys, even if yu loose, or win, just KICK THEIR M*** F*** ASSES!!!

|DM|Colo

TheLordGohira
view post Posted on 11/1/2009, 08:11

They are strong, but lack the the heart and commitment that i can feel that this clan was founded on. :) ill be there cheering you guys though it the whole way.... go kick ass and take names!!! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Ery_t2
view post Posted on 11/1/2009, 10:54

good speech rock!!!! i can say one thing;We are a small clan compared to w00p , but i believe that the w00p as the Spank we underestimate!!!!!
Then point only to victory and if we lose i am glad the same because we are still high!!!
and there i would like to all spectators to encourage and perhaps to give the exchange!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

view post Posted on 11/1/2009, 14:18

Group:
Founder

image We will do the impossible to win!

4 replies since 11/1/2009, 03:25   158 views